Wednesday, June 27, 2007

PARIS ON COVER OF PEOPLE


Paris Hilton has landed herself the cover of the new People


The heiress did a photo shoot for the mag on Tuesday, just hours after her release from the Lynwood correctional facility.

Here is an excerpt form her interview!
On her medical condition:“The doctors were observing me while I was there. They explained to Sheriff [Lee] Baca that they thought I was having severe anxiety, panic attacks, claustrophobia.”
On people who doubt that she will change after her jail experience:“They’re wrong and they don’t know me. I’m a good person. I’m a compassionate person. I have a big heart. I’m sincere, and they’ll see.”

On getting out:“Just being able to hug my mom felt so great, and I really needed it ’cause I haven’t had a hug in a long time.”

No comments: