Monday, June 25, 2007

RYAN PHILLIPPE - FIVE FUN FACTS !



1. Growing up, Ryan Phillippe fought off bullies with his black belt in tae kwon do.


2. "I have no qualms," Ryan Phillippe told USA Weekend of being exposed to the mysteries of womanhood. "I watched three sisters [Kristen, Lindsay and Katelyn] go through puberty, being dumped by boyfriends, PMS, everything."

3. As a senior at New Castle Baptist Academy high school, Ryan Phillippe was voted "Best Smile."

4. Ryan Phillippe was on the short list to play Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones. "There was a part of me that really wanted the role," he told the BBC. "I got to test with Natalie Portman. I'm seven years older than her, which was dubbed too old. At 29, I was an over-the-hill Anakin." The part went to 21-year-old Hayden Christensen.

5. Ryan Phillippe loves Frank Sinatra. Two of the actor's favorite songs are the Sinatra classics "I've Got a Crush on You" and "The Best is Yet to Come."

BONUS:
#6. THA CHIEF THINKS RYAN IS HOTT !!!!! FACT !!!

No comments: