Tuesday, February 12, 2008

THA VIDEO

 

Touch My Body Video Shoot
Mariah was in Los Angeles this weekend to shoot the video for her much anticipated single "Touch My Body." The video was directed by feature filmmaker Brett Ratner who previously directed Mariah's "I Still Believe," "Heartbreaker," "Thank God I Found You," "It's Like That" and "We Belong Together" videos. "Touch My Body" co-stars actor Jack McBrayer, known for his role as Kenneth on NBC's 30 Rock.

"Mariah is musically at the top of her game and has never looked better," Ratner assured AllHipHop.com. "This will be our 5th music video we have collaborated on and definitely the best one yet visually, as well as musically. The video [for "Touch My Body"] is the perfect combination of fantasy and comedy with Mariah looking more beautiful than she has ever looked, ever."

No comments: